ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Crum <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
Subject Re: Starting a new
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2014 11:51:37 GMT
That process could be automated using the UtilProperties class in OFBiz.
It could go something like this:

for each Arabic label file
   load matching OFBiz label file
     for each Arabic label
       update OFBiz label
   store OFBiz label file

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com

On 10/3/2014 12:14 PM, Taher Alkhateeb wrote:
> Hi Adrian,
>
> We would love to push those changes once we start depending more on trunk. I remember
from earlier JIRAs we made that can only apply translations to trunk and that I probably cannot
create one massive patch, so I still have to break the addon into mutiple patches to be accepted.

> Nevertheless, we definitely would love to contribute the translations as soon as we get
some clear-headed time to do so.

> Taher Alkhateeb

of ofbiz to Arabic using the DOP patches which are easily upgradable to newer versions.

>> We do not have access to the repository source code repository anymore for some reason,
I only get the executables in sourceforge.

>> Thank you for the tips, I will take them into consideration in our next version upgrade!
We will start to depend more on trunk to also be more useful and contributing to the project.

>> Taher Alkhateeb

the important bug fixes myself. Of course this means to stay
>> tuned.
>>
>>> I am considering this model by committing
>>> this certain revision into git and branching out on my own work and then
>>> merge whatever i pull from subversion. This way we can stay bleeding edge
>>> while staying relatively stable. This can also be done in combination with
>>> the ofbiz addon manager which we found to be very handy.
>>
>> Ha interesting, for how long are you using the ofbiz addon manage? Did you reuse
existing addons or simply created your own?