ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Crum <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
Subject Re: Starting a new
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2014 11:05:33 GMT
It would be really cool if your translations made it into the project!

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com

On 10/3/2014 11:50 AM, Taher Alkhateeb wrote:
> Hi Jacques,
>
> We've been using the addon manager for a while quite a while. I have translated most
of ofbiz to Arabic using the DOP patches which are easily upgradable to newer versions.

> We do not have access to the repository source code repository anymore for some reason,
I only get the executables in sourceforge.

> Thank you for the tips, I will take them into consideration in our next version upgrade!
We will start to depend more on trunk to also be more useful and contributing to the project.

> Taher Alkhateeb

the important bug fixes myself. Of course this means to stay
> tuned.
>
>> I am considering this model by committing
>> this certain revision into git and branching out on my own work and then
>> merge whatever i pull from subversion. This way we can stay bleeding edge
>> while staying relatively stable. This can also be done in combination with
>> the ofbiz addon manager which we found to be very handy.
>
> Ha interesting, for how long are you using the ofbiz addon manage? Did you reuse existing
addons or simply created your own?