ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ashish Vijaywargiya <vijaywargiya.ash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OFBIZ project health (was: Re: Latest OFBiz board report to the ASF about the health of the project)
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2014 09:22:28 GMT
Thanks Jacopo for your message. It is very helpful.

*One more interesting fact that I wanted add on here:* If we talk about
year 2005 or 2006 then around 10-20 companies were there in India who were
using OFBiz to provide custom solutions to their customers but now the
current count is in between 50-100. This count covers small as well as
large size organization. OFBiz is growing very fast in India itself and I
am sure growing pretty well in the whole world. Thanks!

--
Kind Regards,
Ashish Vijaywargiya