ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject 2015 Road Map & short term plan
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2014 11:03:25 GMT
Hi all,

As we are starting to approach the 4th quarter of this year and before you
know it we'll be in 2015, I suspect that this is a good moment to start a
discussion about what should be the plan for the OFBiz project for the
short (2015) and long term.

So to start it off, what do you think should be the discussion points for
the roadmap regarding:

   1. community health and development,
   2. the core applications and components,
   3. the solutions portfolio and integrations,

Basically, where do you want this project to go?

Share your viewpoints and insights, as it undoubtedly will help us all
focus.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*