ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ecommerce multicurrency
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2014 11:59:46 GMT
Hi Josip,

The missing request-map is certainly a missing aspect in current feature
set of both the 12.x and other (incl. soon to be released) versions.

Would you care to create a JIRA issue to have it resolved and incorporated
in future releases? And attach your solution as a patch?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-