ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Tom Running <runningt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Latest OFBiz board report to the ASF about the health of the project
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2014 14:27:25 GMT
I am new to the list. Have a few questions to ensure I am start out on the
right path.

*1. What is the different between base release 12.xx & 13.07 ?*
*2. Does the release 13 has more integrated components and features?*
*3. When will the base release for version 13.xx available and where? *
 *What is the best practice for keeping my custom\modified codes from over
written when receive new update from OFBiz? I would like to continue
receiving new release\update but at the same time do not want it effecting
the current environment. I am too new to OFBiz's framework, components to
know what and how it going to be update when try the SVN method. Any
recommendation will be great. *
 *Thank you.  Tom*