ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Crum <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
Subject Re: Project morale
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2014 23:01:37 GMT
+1

Also, it would be nice if the senior PMC members would step in and
eliminate hunger and poverty.

Seriously though, I understand where you are coming from - but you are a
bit late to the party. The PMC members are patient and tolerant, but
there comes a time when repeated unwarranted attacks (or wild conspiracy
theories) provoke a response.

Flames wars occur in every online forum - this one included. I don't
think anyone has the power to prevent them or control them - they just
happen. Your appeals won't change that.

Everyone here tends to look the other way and let the warring parties go
at each other until something comes along to distract them.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com