ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Hans Bakker <mailingl...@antwebsystems.com>
Subject Re: OfBiz workflow
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2014 11:54:14 GMT
First of all ignore the smoke screens of mister Pierre , who is very
good in that , I have to admit.

some time time ago, we issues the following message:
http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/Discussion-BPM-Activity-org-and-OFBiz-td4654240.html

so if you would like to join, let me know....

Regards,
Hans Bakker
Proud OFBiz PMC member who does not like the smoke screens and have his
heart in the ofbiz community