ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Crum <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
Subject Re: OfBiz workflow
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2014 15:40:41 GMT
I am sorry, I do not understand the question.

In this project, we collaborate using Jira:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ

so that everyone can participate, share files, vote, etc.

If the Work Flow idea requires extensive labor, then Jira can be used to
break down tasks, assign people to tasks, track progress, etc.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com