ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Crum <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
Subject Re: Technical Review Needed - Internationalization
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2014 07:16:19 GMT
Sun Internationalization link needs to say Oracle instead of Sun, and
the link should go here:

http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/technotes/guides/intl/

Please keep the Currency page. It might be empty, but that just means
someone needs to contribute Currency localization tips.

Everything else is fine.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com