Hi Pierre,

Ok for the creation of a JIRA. I didn't have this reflex yet, but I will now ;)

Concerning my need of a component to be a virtual product, here is the context.
Our customer produces specific covers for advertising.
So, configurable good is exactly corresponding to his needs.

But the canvas which will be used to produce the cover has several thickness, sizes and colors.
We could use directly the variants as components, but for each type of canvas, we could have dozen of variants.
So configuration should be easier if we use virtual products.
But of course, if it's impossible, we'll use this solution.

Regards

Guillaume SIGOIGNE
ERP/GPAO/Suivi de production  Apache-OFBiz

Mobile : 06.01.92.45.70
Bureau : 02.85.52.30.55
Courriel : guillaume.sigoigne@nomaka.fr