ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Vyom Jain <vyom0...@gmail.com>
Subject Temporal expression configuration
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2014 19:32:13 GMT
Hello Everyone,

I would like to schedule recurring jobs in such a way that the job executes
every 5 seconds from Monday to Wednesday starting from 08:00 till 18:00.

I've tried following temporal expression -

<TemporalExpression tempExprId="8AM6PM_MON_FRI"
tempExprTypeId="INTERSECTION"/>
<TemporalExpression tempExprId="8AM6PM" integer1="13" integer2="05"
tempExprTypeId="TIME_OF_DAY_RANGE" string1="08:00" string2="18:00"/>
<TemporalExpressionAssoc fromTempExprId="8AM6PM_MON_FRI"
toTempExprId="MON_TO_FRI"/>
<TemporalExpressionAssoc fromTempExprId="8AM6PM_MON_FRI"
toTempExprId="8AM6PM"/>

This expression doesn't work as expected - the job doesn't execute every 5
seconds till 6:00 PM, it starts at 8:00 Monday & next run gets scheduled to
8:00 Tuesday.

Can anyone suggest what is wrong in the expression?

Note: tempExprTypeId="TIME_OF_DAY_RANGE" is no longer valid in current
trunk, though it is valid in the version of OFBiz I'm using (somewhere
between v09.04 & 10.04).

--
Vyom