ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release page outdated and inconsistent.
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2014 19:00:59 GMT
Ron,

In 2009 or thereabouts the PMC decided to adopt the Ubuntu way of numbering
OFBiz releases. Since then every year in april a release was cut. But as
the number of active committers is decreasing the time to release a cut
takes more time. Last year broke with that policy, resulting in a release
been cut with number 13.07.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*