ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discussion: BPM (Activiti.org) and OFBiz
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2014 08:12:56 GMT
Hans,

Thanks providing a link to a download of the book. But downloading this
from that website is illegal, as the book is a copyrighted product.

The book can be bought from e.g Amazon.com, see
http://www.amazon.com/Activiti-Action-Executable-business-processes/dp/1617290122

But there might be other online resellers as well.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-