ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From YaoCL <chunlin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LotId of raw material
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2014 09:15:37 GMT
Hi Guillaume

On Fri, Aug 08, 2014 at 16:45, Guillaume Sigoigne <guillaume.sigoigne@nomaka.fr> Wrote:
> Hi Yao,
>
> If I well understand your question, you want to know if :
> - lotId can be used for any kind of products (raw material, semi-finished and finished
product, trade, ...)
> - raw material lotId can be linked to miscellaneous manufactoried products
Yes

> Answer of 1st question is yes.
> You can input lotId during products reception or during manufacturing.
LotId is a primary key of Lot table, raw materials from different suppliers may contains same
lotId.
I don’t assign a new lotId for the raw materials, but use the lot id from supplier.

> Answer of 2nd question is also yes.
> For example, you receive a 45 meter coil. You give lotId 12345 to this product.
> You will have one stock line with lotID 12345 with quantity 45/45 (if product Uom quantity
is in meter).
> Then, you produce a manufactoried product which use 2 meters of this coil.
> You have to indicate lotId used during the manufacturing process (production run screen).
> Raw material stock line of lotId 12345 will change to quantity 43/45.
> Manufacturied product stock line has a link to production run.
> Production run has a link to used raw materials and their stock lines.
Yes the production run screen can input lotId, should I custom the screen to display the lotId
of main raw material,
so I can input, without It I can not remember the lotId.

Regards
—
YaoCL