ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Julien NICOLAS <julien.nico...@nomaka.fr>
Subject Configuration and BOM
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2014 08:44:08 GMT
Hello,

I found something strange and I want some confirmation to know if I'm on
the good track.
It's about configurable product with routing configuration.

So, my configurable good is linked to a routing and when I create an
order, the process create a production run with BOM and routing Tasks.
The BOM is define by selected options from the config options.
But if my product is a "service" or a "work in progress", I don't want
to have it in the BOM of my production run...

I saw that in the productType entity there is a field called
"IsPhysical" but for exemple Service is not physical (good!) and WIP is
physical (why ?).

I want to modify the production order creation to exclude non physical
AND non digital product of the BOM list.
So I have to define witch productType is "really" not physical :
     - Service
     - Service_product
     - WIP
     - ASSET_USAGE