ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject OFBiz Tutorial - A Beginners Development Guide update
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2014 15:04:14 GMT
We are updating this document
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Tutorial+-+A+Beginners+Development+Guide

There are a lot of old comments dating back to 2008.
These are confusing since a reader can not tell if the issue has been
addressed in the text or if it relates to an outstanding issue.

After September 8, 2014, we will delete all comments prior to Sept 2013.

If there are any useful bits in these old comments, either incorporate a
change into the text of the document or add a new comment.

We will clean up the comments again when the current revision cycle is
finished.

Ron

--
Ron Wheeler