ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Marketing Page and OfBiz.org
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 20:30:28 GMT

Le 19/08/2014 15:16, Ron Wheeler a écrit :
> On 19/08/2014 5:14 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>>
>> Le 18/08/2014 23:37, Ron Wheeler a écrit :
>>> Should OfBiz.org still be used or is it no longer the right name/logo/URL/product
identifier?

>> No, it's now ofbiz.apache.org
>>

>>> If it is no longer to be used, we should archive the logo files and get them
out of circulation.

>> Agreed
>>
> Perfect.
>
>>> If it is used inside a text, the text should be changed or marked as requiring
changes.

>> This needs more investigation and I have no time for that atm. I suppose there are
no longer much uses (this dates from 2006). Most rests should be
>> in wiki, if not only there.
> I was not proposing an action item for you but just seeking a policy statement so that
Sharan and I can at least flag documents that need changing,
> if we come across them.

I expect to review https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBTECH+Page+Review but
I must say that currently I have some personal
circumstances which prevent me to do so...

Jacques

> Your input is perfect for our current needs.
>
> Merci beaucoup.
>
> Meilleures salutations.
>
> Ron
>

>> Jacques
>>

>>> Ron

has nothing on it except a link to another page. with the same title

and delete the page with no content.

to collect all the Marketing material in one place. Then he did not move