ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Marketing Page and OfBiz.org
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2014 09:15:08 GMT

Le 19/08/2014 11:14, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :

> Le 18/08/2014 23:37, Ron Wheeler a écrit :
>> Should OfBiz.org still be used or is it no longer the right name/logo/URL/product
identifier?

> No, it's now ofbiz.apache.org

Note: there is of course a redirection from ofbiz.org to ofbiz.apache.org

>> If it is no longer to be used, we should archive the logo files and get them out
of circulation.

> Agreed
>
>> If it is used inside a text, the text should be changed or marked as requiring changes.
>
> This needs more investigation and I have no time for that atm. I suppose there are no
longer much uses (this dates from 2006). Most rests should be
> in wiki, if not only there.
>
> Jacques
>

>> Ron

has nothing on it except a link to another page. with the same title

and delete the page with no content.

>>> This page has been added by Paul at his own initiative. It was an effort to collect
all the Marketing material in one place. Then he did not move