ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Marketing Page
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2014 20:51:26 GMT

Le 15/08/2014 22:48, Ron Wheeler a écrit :
> On 15/08/2014 4:31 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>>
>> Le 14/08/2014 17:27, Ron Wheeler a écrit :
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=7766031 has
nothing on it except a link to another page. with the same title at
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/General+Information+Material.
>>>
>>> However it is referenced by https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/Home.
>>> Would it not make sense to delete change this reference to the page with theh
content
>>> (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/General+Information+Material)
and delete the page with no content.

>>> Ron
>>>

>> Beware, https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=7766031
has 16 attachments...

>> Jacques
>>
> Good point.
> The files are all pretty old.
> Any reason why the https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/General+Information+Material
page was added.
> It seems to overlap with the files attached to this page.

This page has been added by Paul at his own initiative. It was an effort to collect all the
Marketing material in one place. Then he did not move
files from the old page (the attached ones).
What we could do is moving the attachments we want to keep from the old page and remove the
old page.

> Are logos and marketing materials that use OfBiz.org worth keeping in the "active area"
of the wiki?

Where would you put them else?

> Are their any circumstances in which a new marketing doc should refer to ofbiz.org?

Any ideas :D (it's late here)

Jacques