ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Crum <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
Subject Re: Outdated - Tips for UI labels translation Wiki Page
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2014 09:51:40 GMT
Clarification: That page is not superceded by Label Manager, it is
obsolete due to the new label file format (XML).

The problem being described there was how to use Unicode characters in
Java properties files. Our custom XML format fixed that problem.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com