ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: run action in Order Search
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2014 02:43:24 GMT

Le 13/08/2014 19:28, JFradkin@styleline.com a écrit :
> I should of figured out the printer thing. Mine had an option for boomaga (I
> installed for testing printing without a printer, but forgot). I just tested
> print and it came up and has a save as pdf option.
> I may put it back. I hated removing the run action thing looked very cool,
> for mass updates.
> I am trying to make the screens as simple as possible, so I will run past my
> boss for a opinion, but I appreciate understanding what is supposed to do, I
> am sure I can just remove the create file option.
> Also I am doing P.O. and it has quick ship option, so it might need a bit of
> filtering based on if P.O. or Order.
> Pretty odd that they chose to share the module, as they are pretty different
> tasks.

Nope, it's not quick ship but quick receive ;) and there is an option to decide in which facility...

OFBiz UI is based on the underlying data model which follows the "The Data Model Resource
Book"
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Related+Books
It's quite great to have orders (SOs and POs) to share the same entity and just have a type
for each!

Jacques