ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Nick Rosser <nros...@solveda.com>
Subject Re: Low utilization of OFBiz on multi core servers
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2014 18:22:26 GMT
FWIW -- we went through a lot of performance pains implementing some
high-volume eComm apps. Ended up consulting directly with David Jones
for pointers / advise / strategy etc.

As a result we put together this doc, may be of some help / interest:

http://bigfish.solveda.com/help/guideCachingAndMemory.htm

First section is all about the caching aspects of OFBiz, all the good DB
caching stuff in the framework.

Scroll down to the "memory" section of the doc ... for a discussion
about JVM settings etc.

Nick