ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Hans Bakker <hans...@apache.org>
Subject OFBiz marketing linkedin group.
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2014 01:57:29 GMT
As you are aware i have created a linkedin marketing discussion group.
The url is : https://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=6742050

My understanding is that in general, people of the ofbiz mailing lists
are interested in the Apache OFBiz product and not so much in the
marketing of the system. That is the main reason the linkedin group is
separate. However may i ask you something? *Can you forward this url to
the marketing and sales department in the company you are working for?*
They may be interested taking part of the discussions.

The second reason is that , the last few weeks i have myself involved in
the marketing aspect of OFBiz and found some interesting articles on
this subject. I share these articles in this marketing group to not only
have an open source system but also have 'open marketing' where
marketing information is shared.

This email is just a notification, do not reply here but please enter
your comments in the linkedin OFBiz marketing group.

Regards,
Hans