ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: run action in Order Search
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2014 21:17:37 GMT
This is supposed to create a PDF, I just tried on trunk demo and it seems not to work.
I will later check what's happening there, anyway those are really minor features (with print
which does not work also)

The 2nd drop-down is to select a printer, it uses: printServices = PrintServiceLookup.lookupPrintServices(null,
null);

HTH

Jacques