ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/Home
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2014 03:54:56 GMT
On 09/08/2014 6:12 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
> That's great,
>
> Obviously you have both (Sharan an Ron) good writing skills and
> practice, so we can expect a better documentation :)
It is a volunteer job that has to have an appropriate priority.
It will take a lot of participation from the developers to let us know
what is accurate and where the documentation needs attention.
I can fix typos, grammar errors and convoluted phrasing but I can not
make up stuff.

There may also have to be new stuff written by the people who wrote the
code.

> I can help also, though being quite busy at the moment, I will
> certainly only lurk and jump in if necessary
>
> I have just a request: please keep the exchanges about documentation
> only in the user ML. Then everybody will follow and not need to
> duplicate in dev ML

NP. I just wanted to make sure that the development team is on-side with
this.