ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/Home
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2014 10:12:40 GMT
That's great,

Obviously you have both (Sharan an Ron) good writing skills and practice, so we can expect
a better documentation :)

I can help also, though being quite busy at the moment, I will certainly only lurk and jump
in if necessary

I have just a request: please keep the exchanges about documentation only in the user ML.
Then everybody will follow and not need to duplicate in dev ML

Thanks!

Jacques

Le 09/08/2014 08:31, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
> Thank you for the initiative!
>
> My only suggestion is to consider the idea of merging the content from this Confluence
space into the main Confluence space (wiki); having one space to maintain will be easier.