ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: OFBiz on LinkedIn
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2014 18:54:50 GMT
They may be inactive and perhaps set up while "closed" was the default.
If they only have 1 member or a few, they may have been abandoned.

It is also possible that they are only open to the customers of one
company and are really intended to be private.
"Open source" does not say that you have to support all OffBiz users in
the same way that you support your own.

Ron