ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Christian Carlow <christian.car...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FOP reports cann't refresh in the browser!
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 16:07:35 GMT
He is talking about parameters for reports generated by FOP being lost
after a browser refresh.  This issue still exists in the trunk.  Specify
a date range for any one of the reports on the
OrderPurchaseReportOptions page and notice the date range parameters
along with any others are lost once the report is refreshed.  So far
I've only been able to resolved by passing as fields submitted as GET
instead of POST parameters but I don't like it as a solution.  POST
parameters should be preserved on browser refresh.