ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Guillaume Sigoigne <guillaume.sigoi...@nomaka.fr>
Subject Re: Using virtual product in a good configuration
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 07:50:45 GMT
Hi Pierre,

Ok for the creation of a JIRA. I didn't have this reflex yet, but I will
now ;)

Concerning my need of a component to be a virtual product, here is the
context.
Our customer produces specific covers for advertising.
So, configurable good is exactly corresponding to his needs.

But the canvas which will be used to produce the cover has several
thickness, sizes and colors.
We could use directly the variants as components, but for each type of
canvas, we could have dozen of variants.
So configuration should be easier if we use virtual products.
But of course, if it's impossible, we'll use this solution.

Regards

Guillaume SIGOIGNE
ERP/GPAO/Suivi de production Apache-OFBiz

	Mobile : 06.01.92.45.70
Bureau : 02.85.52.30.55
Courriel : guillaume.sigoigne@nomaka.fr
<mailto:guillaume.sigoigne@nomaka.fr>