ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Guillaume Sigoigne <guillaume.sigoi...@nomaka.fr>
Subject Using virtual product in a good configuration
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2014 15:37:21 GMT
Hi,

I have a configurable good with several questions.
For one question, options have a component. I need this component to be
a virtual product.
Virtual product is correctly linked to several variants products.
When I create an order of this virtual product, I can see my variants
products.
But when I order the configurable good, I encounter an error in
ProductConfigWorker.storeProductConfigWrapper()
Error is around line 347 : String componentOption =
oneOption.componentOptions.get(component.getString("productId"));
oneOption exists, but oneOptioncomponentOptions is null.

Does anyone know how works virtual product as an option component in a
configurable good ?

Thanks and regards

--

Guillaume SIGOIGNE
ERP/GPAO/Suivi de production Apache-OFBiz

	Mobile : 06.01.92.45.70
Bureau : 02.85.52.30.55
Courriel : guillaume.sigoigne@nomaka.fr
<mailto:guillaume.sigoigne@nomaka.fr>