ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "JFradkin@styleline.com" <JFrad...@styleline.com>
Subject RE: Getting Started with OFBiz Accounting - Now Available
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 13:57:53 GMT
I have had a chance to look at this book (not cover to cover yet).
I am very impressed. Great detail, for example she mentions webtools.
But she actually gives you examples with documentation on how to export.
I have seen much doc that just does not give the needed detail for a new
person.
This book gets into the detail. I am very happy I bought, even though I am
not using accounting at this time.
I may go through the appendix that sets up an accounting system, so I can
test some of what I am doing as it is reflected in AP, and GL.

-----
Joel Fradkin