ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "JFradkin@styleline.com" <JFrad...@styleline.com>
Subject Receive p.o. button calls shipping.
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2014 16:19:50 GMT
I dont know if anyone else noticed in view P.O. in the buttons in
ordershippinginfo.ftl one of the branches has quickship rather then receive
(button says receive, but call ship).
Could be I should do a jirra on it, but wasnt 100% sure how I managed to get
it to come up with that versus the other two buttons that do call receive in
facility.

           <#if ownedFacilities?has_content>
              <#if !allShipments?has_content>
                  <li>
                     <form
action="/facility/control/quickShipPurchaseOrder?externalLoginKey=${externalLoginKey}"
method="post">
                       <input type="hidden" name="initialSelected"
value="Y"/>
                       <input type="hidden" name="orderId"
value="${orderId}"/>
                       <#-- destination form
(/facility/control/ReceiveInventory) wants purchaseOrderId instead of
orderId, so we set it here as a workaround -->
                       <input type="hidden" name="purchaseOrderId"
value="${orderId}"/>
                      <select name="facilityId">
                        <#list ownedFacilities as facility>
                          <option
value="${facility.facilityId}">${facility.facilityName}</option>
                        </#list>
                      </select>
                      <input type="submit" class="smallSubmit"
value="${uiLabelMap.OrderQuickReceivePurchaseOrder}"/>
                     </form>
                  </li>

-----
Joel Fradkin