ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "JFradkin@styleline.com" <JFrad...@styleline.com>
Subject Comment in P.O. where is it changed?
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2014 17:48:05 GMT
I found I can add a comment (item comment not P.O. note) when adding a P.O.
It does not appear to be showing up on the view P.O. or the edit P.O.
I was able to add it to both those screens as a view-able element, but I
would like to add to the edit so it could be updated, but it appears to go
to update ship group. I'm not too worried, but I added to the PDF and the
screens per my boss. We will see if it becomes an issue to edit it.
Also as a side issue the add item at the bottom view P.O. allows you to
enter a comment, but it does not appear to be saved.

-----
Joel Fradkin