ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "JFradkin@styleline.com" <JFrad...@styleline.com>
Subject Re: run action in Order Search
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2014 12:30:24 GMT
Thinking about it I don't even think its great to share the same entity.
Unless there is a mechanism to keep the file size small.
I am no expert, but I imagine it impacts performance having to look at type
in regards to relationships.
Also over all data size. Maybe P.O. and S.O. just don't generate enough
records for this to be an issue, but I imagine since it  is part of the
business data flow, it would probably get very large. When performance
becomes a major issue some schemes to pick up speed is to use different
tables, even different databse servers etc. Just a thought.

-----
Joel Fradkin