ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "JFradkin@styleline.com" <JFrad...@styleline.com>
Subject Re: run action in Order Search
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2014 12:07:44 GMT
I have the book, so I will look at what you reference.
Yes It is nice they share entity, but I do not agree with sharing the same
coding module.
In my opinion I think it would be much clearer to have PO separate. The code
(ftl etc, have not studied the java) is not done in a way that shared
elements are seperated and decorated to add the functionality of the module.
If I am working on PO I should not have to see SO code, it should be in a
different child. Its like every page has all this logic that says is it a
P.O. or a S.O. I have not had an issue fixing it up the way I want and I
love working in ofbiz now. So I am not being critical, its great to get a
working module with so much functionality.

-----
Joel Fradkin