ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From timstoel <...@newoldsounds.com>
Subject Problem creating publish point for eCommerce
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2014 22:47:54 GMT
I am working with 12.04.03 with the seed data only and am struggling with
getting a Publish Point set up for the eCommerce website.  I am following
the Business Setup Guide one step at a time.

Since the seed data install I have:
Created a party for my company
Created a facility
Created a website
Created a catalog
Created browse root, promo, top level and all products categories and rolled
them up

I am seeing on the Content > WebSites > Content there is a publish point
entry
http://demo-old-ofbiz.apache.org/content/control/ListWebSiteContent?webSiteId=WebStore

I tried "Auto-Create Content Publish Points" and checking "Publish Point"
like the demo version has and I get an error ending with:

The following required parameter is missing: [IN]
[createContentRole.partyId]]

Browsing to the eCommerce page URL brings the error "A Product Store has not
been defined for this ecommerce site. A Product Store can be created using
the ofbizsetup wizard."

Can someone tell me how to get the publish point set up?

Thank you,
Tim Stoel