ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "JFradkin@styleline.com" <JFrad...@styleline.com>
Subject Re: run action in Order Search
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2014 20:43:54 GMT
I understand it changes the price in the cart, but what does override price
check-box impact?
It seemed to change the price if it was checked , and also if it was not
checked.
I would think if you put a price in for a product from a supplier, it should
update the last price in the screen where you apply a supplier to a product.
Maybe I just do not understand the whole process, but if I buy x at 2.00 the
first time it should set that last price field at 2.00 and if I buy again
for 2.50 it should update it, so when I place another order the default
price is now 2.50.

Joel

-----
Joel Fradkin