ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "JFradkin@styleline.com" <JFrad...@styleline.com>
Subject Re: run action in Order Search
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2014 17:28:23 GMT
I should of figured out the printer thing. Mine had an option for boomaga (I
installed for testing printing without a printer, but forgot). I just tested
print and it came up and has a save as pdf option.
I may put it back. I hated removing the run action thing looked very cool,
for mass updates.
I am trying to make the screens as simple as possible, so I will run past my
boss for a opinion, but I appreciate understanding what is supposed to do, I
am sure I can just remove the create file option.
Also I am doing P.O. and it has quick ship option, so it might need a bit of
filtering based on if P.O. or Order.
Pretty odd that they chose to share the module, as they are pretty different
tasks.

-----
Joel Fradkin