ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "JFradkin@styleline.com" <JFrad...@styleline.com>
Subject Re: Apache OFBiz Developer's Introductory Course Workbook
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2014 21:13:33 GMT
I purchased a copy of the Ofbiz Developer's Course Workbook by Ruth Hoffman
from Lulu press.
It was expensive, but I have read the first two days (2 out of 4) thus far
(got is SAT and today id monday night) and have found it extremely well
written and full of information. I also have her cook book and I find the
work book is better at giving more of a tutorial and basic knowledge of what
is where. I have aprx 2 months of programming ofbiz (so still a beginner,
but have like 4 of the screens completed I need for my project). I am
finding information well layed out so I am glad I purchased it. I wish we
had enough developers to bring her in for the class prior to my starting the
project, but as I am going to be the only resource it would of been too
expensive. Based on the content of the work book I think the course would
have give me in 4 days what has taken months on my own. Not sure my brain
would have gotten it that quick, but it would of been a great introduction
to ofbiz coding.