ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "JFradkin@styleline.com" <JFrad...@styleline.com>
Subject Re: Bookreview 'Getting Started with Apache OFBiz Accounting' by Sharan Foga
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2014 21:01:11 GMT
That is what I meant I was able to order a copy.
http://www.lulu.com/shop/sharan-foga/getting-started-with-apache-ofbiz-accounting/paperback/product-21729229.html

I guess lulu prints it after you order it though.
The first books I ordered have been printed, so it took aprx 4 days for them
to print them.
They do notify you when printed so you can have an idea when to see them.

I am looking forward to the books as well.

Thanks again for taking the time to document the various systems
(accounting, and manufacturing).
Also Thanks for the other books from other authors and all the web content
tutorials etc.