ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Sarang Deshpande <saran...@gmail.com>
Subject Connecting Vendor Bill to a Product Ledger
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 11:58:46 GMT
Hello Community,

First of all, thanks all the community members for creating such a robust
software and application development framework.

I have a business case where I want to achieve something as follows:

1. Create a Vendor Bill for Trucking Charges to transport my Product from
my supplier to my warehouse.  How can I associate this cost to my Product
Asset? This way, I know the exact cost of my product including the
miscellaneous expenses I have incurred for a product.

Similarly,

2. Create a vendor bill for trucking charges to transport the product from
my warehouse to the Customer. How can I associate this trucking cost
against the Customer. In my case, the customer gets free shipping under
product promotion, but I incur this cost.

Appreciate your expert technical advice to achieve this. Thanks for your
Best Regards,

Sarang Deshpande