ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Anil Patel <anil.pa...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: Customize UI screens in Ofbiz
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2014 14:31:06 GMT
Hi,
As a general practice we don’t modify source files that comes with Apache OFBiz. In case
we need to, the changes are maintained in patch file.

Here is document on wiki that talks about customization in OFBiz.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Addressing+Custom+Requirements+In+OFBiz

In my experience, this is the right way to do it.

Thanks and Regards
Anil Patel
COO
Hotwax Media Inc