ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Simon_Mask...@Stannah.co.uk
Subject Re: London Ofbiz / Meetup
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 07:50:53 GMT
Hi Jad

We are only an hour from London and would be keen to have a meet up.

Thanks

Simon

Simon Maskell
Service Delivery Manager
Stannah Management Services Ltd
IT Department

Ext:	7056
DDI:	01264 341256
Fax:	01264 341264

From:   Jad El Omeiri <jadelomeiri@robertheath.co.uk>
To:     user@ofbiz.apache.org,
Date:   11/05/2014 21:51
Subject:        London Ofbiz / Meetup

Hi all,

How many of you are actually in London?

I've been attending many meetup events lately. I didn't find any group for
Ofbizers.
The reason why I've been thinking of us creatiing a group on meetup. So
that
Ofbizers could meet each others and attract new people to Ofbiz. We could
have discussions, hands on sessions, presentations...

Anyone of you having similar ideas? Anyone excited to start such a
club/group?

Hope that motivates some of you!
Cheers,

-----
Jad El Omeiri

This email is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain privileged information.
If you are not the addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information
in it. If you have received it in error, please delete it and notify the sender.

Stannah Lift Holdings Ltd registered No. 686996, Stannah Management Services Ltd registered
No. 2483693, Stannah Lift Services Ltd registered No. 1189799, Stannah Microlifts Ltd registered
No. 964804, Stannah Lifts Ltd registered No. 1189836, Stannah Stairlifts Ltd registered No.
1401451.

All registered offices at Watt Close, East Portway, Andover, Hampshire, SP10 3SD, England.

All Registered in England and Wales.