ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Eric Halim <e...@ppu.co.id>
Subject Re: OfBiz Theme
Date Tue, 20 May 2014 11:29:46 GMT
Thanks but I want to start from Ofbiz default theme not multiplex theme. There is no default
folder for this. Everything is already on framework/images/ folder.

Should I modify the css directly? Or is there a template that will generate those css. I mean
if I change css directly I will need to change all colors accordingly but if there is a template
I suppose I only need to change one time for particular color.

Thanks in advance.