ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error when adding items to customer return invoice
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 15:15:41 GMT
Adrian,

It is common practice that customers can only return goods that have been:

   - a) ordered, and/or
   - b) have been accepted through an RMA

The return registration (as defined in the OFBiz feature set) is in fact
part of the RMA process, but it also requires that the customer has ordered
it first through OFBiz.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*