ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OFBIZ-5473 Expense Declaration
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 11:11:13 GMT
Hi All,

We have updated our first evolution of our demo application regarding
(travel) expense reporting.

In this update we included an exchange rate conversion for expense items
with a currency that differs from the reporting currency. Now expense items
show the converted (cost) amount (also for vat) when:

   - there is an exchange rate for the foreign currency
   - the expense item has a date (conversion takes place against the
   expense date)

Of course amounts must be present.

You can have a look at https://online.orrtiz.com/essterr/control/main and
login with: