ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Nick Rosser <nros...@solveda.com>
Subject BigFish / OFBiz eCommerce latest release now available
Date Fri, 09 May 2014 18:42:26 GMT
BigFish version V1.18 is now available on our demo site at
http://bigfish.solveda.com

Highlights of this release:

  * Certified with OFBiz R12
  * Multi Shipping Addresses
      o multiple items (or multiple qty of a single item) -- features to
        specify shipping address for all individual items
      o works with OFBiz tax computations (consider one product being
        sent to a taxable state, one to a non-taxable state)
      o works with OFBiz shipping methods (consider only having next day
        available for local only)
  * Gift Messages
      o ability to specify gift message text for each item ordered
  * Facebook Login
      o use FB credentials to quickly create an account

The next release will focus on exposing some OFBiz B2B features into
BigFish, highlights:

  * one organization / multiple users
      o so a large corporation is setup as an organization
      o with many different users (with login to the B2B eComm site)
  * pricing rules
      o for part, party-group (organization), classification
      o will allow for tiered pricing, contracted pricing
  * check-out
      o ability to check-out using a PO reference rather than forced
        payment with cc / paypal etc.

Demos available here: http://bigfish.solveda.com/bfDemo.html
Feature Videos: http://bigfish.solveda.com/bfFeatures.html

Nick