ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jad El Omeiri <jadelome...@robertheath.co.uk>
Subject Re: London Ofbiz / Meetup
Date Tue, 27 May 2014 12:51:11 GMT
Hi guys,

Sorry for the late reply. I've been a bit busy lately.

Exactly there are some linked in groups, but they are not active. That's why
we need something that does some action!

Javier Belo wrote
> Hi Jad, I am not in London but I think this is a great idea
>
> Have you thought to make an open professional group or something like that
> in LinkedIn or similar? I know there are some already created (most of
> them restricted) but I do not know if they are really active. Maybe could
> be a good option to start a group, to arrange meetings and also to find
> OfBiz professionals.
>

> JAVIER BELO GARCIA

> javier.belo@

> TEL 629 934 188
>

> On 09 May 2014, at 12:48, Jad El Omeiri &lt;

> jadelomeiri@.co

> &gt; wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> How many of you are actually in London?
>>
>> I've been attending many meetup events lately. I didn't find any group
>> for
>> Ofbizers.
>> The reason why I've been thinking of us creatiing a group on meetup. So
>> that
>> Ofbizers could meet each others and attract new people to Ofbiz. We could
>> have discussions, hands on sessions, presentations...
>>
>> Anyone of you having similar ideas? Anyone excited to start such a
>> club/group?
>>
>> Hope that motivates some of you!
>> Cheers,
>>

>> -----
>> Jad El Omeiri
>> --

Adrian that's awesome. Let us know when you're in London! I think your
experience would be extremely helpful.

Adrian Crum-3 wrote
> I will be working on a project near London starting some time in June,
> and the project will last about 4 months. I would be happy to discuss
> OFBiz while I am there.
>
> Adrian Crum
> Sandglass Software
> www.sandglass-software.com
>
> On 5/9/2014 3:48 AM, Jad El Omeiri wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> How many of you are actually in London?
>>
>> I've been attending many meetup events lately. I didn't find any group
>> for
>> Ofbizers.
>> The reason why I've been thinking of us creatiing a group on meetup. So
>> that
>> Ofbizers could meet each others and attract new people to Ofbiz. We could
>> have discussions, hands on sessions, presentations...
>>
>> Anyone of you having similar ideas? Anyone excited to start such a
>> club/group?
>>
>> Hope that motivates some of you!
>> Cheers,
>>

>> -----
>> Jad El Omeiri
>> --

Paul as I was saying, no activity on linked in.

Paul Mandeltort wrote
> I see there’s a decent membership on the LinkedIn OFBiz group, are folks
> using that actively?
>
> --Paul
> ----------
> Paul Mandeltort  |  Marco Specialties Inc
> +1-512-394-8119  |

> paul@

> On May 16, 2014, at 12:22 PM, Adrian Crum &lt;

> adrian.crum@

> &gt; wrote:
>
>> I will be working on a project near London starting some time in June,
>> and the project will last about 4 months. I would be happy to discuss
>> OFBiz while I am there.
>>
>> Adrian Crum
>> Sandglass Software
>> www.sandglass-software.com
>>
>> On 5/9/2014 3:48 AM, Jad El Omeiri wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> How many of you are actually in London?
>>>
>>> I've been attending many meetup events lately. I didn't find any group
>>> for
>>> Ofbizers.
>>> The reason why I've been thinking of us creatiing a group on meetup. So
>>> that
>>> Ofbizers could meet each others and attract new people to Ofbiz. We
>>> could
>>> have discussions, hands on sessions, presentations...
>>>
>>> Anyone of you having similar ideas? Anyone excited to start such a
>>> club/group?
>>>
>>> Hope that motivates some of you!
>>> Cheers,
>>>

>>> -----
>>> Jad El Omeiri
>>> --

Please for those who still didn't, please access that 10 seconds survey on
the following link:
SURVEY
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1azjDWXKQHlS9FWYNRUHCusqjB93vAbl0iFWYOKJSMcU/viewform>

Cheers,