ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OFBIZ-5473 Expense Declaration
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 08:51:23 GMT
Hi Youssef,

Thank you for the feedback. It is much appreciated.

*Re: stack trace error on PDF generation*
This occurs when no reviewer has been associated with the expense report.
We also have identified this issue and are working on the solution.

*Re: item date out of range of report from-tru range*
Indeed, currently there are no limitations regarding this aspect.

*Re: edit button does not allow modifying an item*
We are working on this quirkyness when editing shortly after viewing the
details of an expense item of a expense report.

*Re: spend limits and approval limits*
Indeed, in complex organisations (multiple departments, levels) there often
is a need for extensive business rules regarding spend and approval limits
based on the role, position and other aspects of the user. In such a
scenario (also considering the multitude of internal organisational
changes) hooking up BRM and a BREE would be favourable.

Again, thank you for the feedback,

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*